We really like this Medical Affairs Center of Influence interview with Dr. Roger Mills. An excerpt: "The MSL channel is the most effective means of scientific communication with the medical community that industry has."
Here's a link to the complete interview: http://medaffairs.co/dr-roger-mills-recommendation-to-msls
Congratulations to our friend Dr. Alexander Tolmachev on a great job!
- Get close and personal. Choose the closest surrogates to the outcome.
- Talk to your friends. Measure complex components against functions.
- Tell a story. Place multiple surrogates together to fully describe impact (e.g., enrollment to publication to access)
- Threaten to leave. Use your metrics to describe negative outcomes if your function is not successful.
- Keep it real. Focus on priorities. Metrics that matter.
The entire video is well worth your time. Thank you, MAPS!